I feel very honored and lucky to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Brooke (theutopiauniverse) and Valerie (seathesunshineblog), and I am so thankful! Their sites are wonderful and informative and inspiring! I highly recommend you take a look at them!
I have been asked by Brooke to answer these questions:
1) When you write your blog post, do you feel confident it will be liked or do you worry about the response.
I don’t really worry about the response because I love any kind of feedback. I’m more afraid of no feedback at all.
2) What made you begin to blog.
I have a very, very unorganized array of files of thoughts and poetry and stories on my computer that I have been writing since I was 13. I finally decided this year that I was ready to share them as well as write new things.
3) Would you say you were extrovert or introvert?
I would say that I am an introvert. Working in customer service has taught me how to appear extroverted, but I would never choose going out over staying in. I keep most of my thoughts to myself, which is why it was so difficult for me to get a blog going (or anything that involved me sharing my work with someone else).
4) Do you speak a second language, and if you do/did which would it be.
I wish I did. I would love to learn Latin because I admire how so many other languages picked up from its roots.
5) Could you live alone and are happy with your own company
I have always desired to live alone, but being a full time student who lives in California, a full time job does not allow me that luxury. I do love my roommates and we have been friends for years, but I am usually happier with my own company.
6) If you were an animal, which would it be and why
I would love to be a giraffe because they only need 30 minutes of sleep a day and I don’t like sleeping.
7) What would bring you the ultimate in happiness
Honestly, I love red pandas, and just being able to hold one would probably bring me an unhealthy amount of happiness. Hehe. But if I really thought about it, traveling the world and helping people in other countries to get a better education has always been my goal in life. I am on track to graduate with a Bachelors in English and will be pursuing a Masters in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
8) If you had the opportunity to do one thing that you have always wanted to do, what would it be
I would love to have the opportunity to visit a coffee farm in Latin America and learn the magical ways of the coffee farmers and all of the hard work that they put forward. I would also love to work on the coffee farm. I really love coffee. Coffee farmers are coffee gods ❤
9) What is your favourite food dish of all time !
I love starchy foods! Load me up on the spaghetti, please!
10) Do you prefer city or country life
I prefer the country life. I do love the city, but I don’t like traffic! Bleh! I’d much rather live on a farm in a beautiful, rural area.
Here are my 10 questions:
- About how much time do you spend per week reading blogs?
- What inspired you to begin blogging? What inspires you to keep blogging?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for any amount of time, where would you go?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
- What is your biggest struggle as a writer/poet/blogger?
- What writing element are you most proud of as a writer/poet/blogger?
- What is your strongest incentive as a writer/poet/blogger?
- Who is your favorite author /poet and why?
- If you could go back in time and meet anyone, who would it be?
- Is there anything that you have written, but are too scared to share it? Why?
These are my nominations (:
You don’t have to respond, but it would be cool if you did! I look forward to reading your posts every time I log on (:
Liebster Award rules:
Thank your nominator
Share the award on your blog (save my image or find one on line, there are plenty to view)
Answer the ten questions
Ask 10 questions of your choice to your nominees
Notify your nominees.